You are shopping the Canada store
With February being probably the coldest month of the year we wrapped up a selection of nice looking beanies currently available on Parade. Although a seasonal news post we know that skateboarders pretty much wear beanies the whole year, it could be 28 degrees and skaters would still rock beanies. We honestly can't answer why cause not everyone must have bad hair!
We focused on the classic fold-over style of beanie, which similar to truck-holding, you can spot a non-skater a mile off if they don't wear their beanie this way.
1. Passport Script Beanie, Navy, 100% cotton. Sold by Slam City Skates.
2. GX1000 OG Logo Beanie, Black, Acrylic. Sold by Palomino.
3. Suicidal Tendencies ST OG Logo Beanie, Black, acrylic. Sold by Slugger.
4. Brixton Heist Beanie, Light Heather Grey, Acrylic 1x1 Rib Knit. Sold by Pretend Supply Co.
5. Dime Classic Beanie Yellow, 50% Wool / 50% Acrylic. Sold by Slam City Skates.
6. Polar Big Boy Beanie, Navy, 100% cotton. Sold by Palomino.
7. Deathwish Beanie, Blue, acrylic. Sold by Slugger.
8. Patagonia Fishermans Beanie, Copper Ore, 96% recycled polyester / 4% spandex. Sold by Slam City Skates.
9. Dickies Alaska Beanie, Grey Melange, Acrylic. Sold by Pretend Supply Co.
10. Stussy Stock Cuff Beanie, Viking Gold, Acrylic. Sold by Slam City Skates.
11. Quartersnacks Arch Beanie, Navy, Acrylic. Sold by Palomino.
12. Quasi Low Beanie, Lavender, Brushed wool. Sold by Slam City Skates.
So there you have it, a good selection of beanies that should keep you looking dope all year round.
Crediting the main image (shot by Alex Kotov), you need to check the video part from Gosha Konyshev that featured on Thrasher last year. Super creative and incredible. Thrasher also followed up with an interview with Gosha. So sick.
Our weekly newsletter is a regular rundown of what's happening at ParadeWorld including product releases and cultural updates from across our community. Stay tuned.
Stay up to date with a mix of noteworthy news and the best product in skateboarding.